Sarah Jessica Parker is an American actress and producer. She is known for her leading role as Carrie Bradshaw on the HBO television series Sex and the City (1998–2004). She was also an executive producer on the show, and won two Emmy Awards, for Outstanding Comedy Series in 2001 and Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series in 2004. Her other film roles include L.A. Story (1991), Honeymoon in Vegas (1992), Ed Wood (1994), The First Wives Club (1996), The Family Stone (2005) and Failure to Launch (2006).
1. Sarah Jessica Parker’s Nickname is SJP
2. SJP’s Full Name is Sarah Jessica Parker
3. Emma Watson Watch Born on March 25, 1965 Nelsonville, Ohio, United States”
4. Sarah dislikes reading
5. Her Height 5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
6. Sarah Jessica Parker’s Favorite song: Another Hundred People (By Stephen Sondheim)
7. Her Favorite Movie: The Way We Were (1973), Melancholia (2011)
8. Favorite Color: Peacock Blue
9. Favorite Sports: Socer
10. Education: Sarah Jessica Parker attended Dwight Morrow High School in Englewood, New Jersey.
Subsequently, Parker went to School of American Ballet in New York City, the New York Professional Children’s School, the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati, and Hollywood High School in Los Angeles, California.
11. Net worth: $90 million
12. Hobbies and Interests Reading, Knitting, Walking
13. Occupation: Actress, model, film producer
14. Favorite restaurant/food Roast chicken from Italian restaurant Barbuto,Parsley
15. She speaks Language English
16. Her Favorite Book Winter’s Tale, To Kill a Mockingbird
17. Parents : Father – Stephen Parker (Entrepreneur and journalist)
Mother – Barbara Parker (née Keck) (Nursery school operator and teacher)”
18. She Likes Play : she likes walking
19. She love : She likes Knitting,
20. Her Favorite Perfume is Sarah Jessica Parker Fragrances
21. Sarah Jessica Parker’s Favorite Designers Narcisco Rodriguez, Oscar de la Renta, Chanel, Vintage
22. Sarah Jessica Parker’s Drinks: Coca Cola
23. Brother/Sister : Timothy Britten Parker (Older Brother) (Actor), Pippin Parker (Brother) (Theatre Director)
24. She is inspired by her family and friends
25. Sarah Jessica Parker’s Favorite Country is Greece
26. Her Nationality America
27. Years active 1974–present
28. Award info Razzie Award, (2011),Screen Actors Guild Award, (2004); Golden Globe Award,Screen Actors Guild Award;Primetime Emmy Award.
29. Natural Hair Color Blonde
30. She also loves car driving
31. Favorite Music Parliament, Trombone Shorty,
32. Children: Three
33. Sun Sign: Aries
34. Birth Place: Nelsonville, Ohio, United States
35. Boyfriend – Matthew Broderick (1992-Present) –
36. Ethnicity: White
37. Eye Color: Blue
38. Brand Endorsements: Garnier’s Nutrisse hair color line, priceline.com (2001), Lux Shower Gel (2004), St. Jude’s Children Hospital (2005), Garnier Skin Naturals (2007), GAP, Covet” designer fragrance (2007), Shopping Cidade Jardim (2008), Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Cream (2009), Ramblin’ Root Beer, Rock The Vote with Robert Downey Jr. (1988), and SJP NYC fragrance (2010).
39. Religion: Jewish
40. Best Known For Playing Carrie Bradshaw in the HBO’s romantic sitcom S*x and the City from 1998 to 2004. She was also the executive producer of the show. Sarah also appeared in the film of same name in 2008.
41. First Film: Sarah first appeared in 1974 in the film The Little Match Girl for her title role as “The Little Match Girl”.
In this film, she was credited as “Sarah Parker”.”
42. First TV Show In 1980, Parker appeared in 3 episodes of PBS’s science educational television show 3-2-1 Contact for her role as Annie.
43. Origin: Nelsonville, Ohio, United States