Christie Brinkley is an American model and actress. In 1991 Brinkley was considered to have the ideal, all-American look with her blonde hair, blue eyes, slim figure, and soft features, when Allure first conducted a survey taking the pulse of the average American (men and women) searching for their beauty perceptions and preferences.
1. Her nick name is Christie Brinkley
2. Christie’s full name is Christie Lee Hudson
3. She was born on february 2, 1954, Monroe, Michigan, United States
Christie Brinkley’s Info
Palisades Charter High School, Lycée Français de Los Angeles
Model, Actor, Designer
6. Net Worth
Alexa Ray Joel, Sailor Lee Brinkley-Cook, Jack Paris Brinkley Cook
8. Trade Mark
-Platinum blonde hair
-Sparkling blue eyes
-Deep sultry voice
9. Home town
Los Angeles, California
10. She/he speaks (Language)
12. Sexual Orientation
13. Marital Status
14. Star sign
15. Party Affiliation
Christie Lee Hudson
17. Partner/Boyfriend / Spouse
-Peter Cook (m. 1996-2008)
-Richard Taubman (m. 1994-1995)
-Billy Joel (m. 1985-1994)
-François Allaux (m. 1973-1981)
She is the daughter of Marjorie and Herbert Hudson
19. Race / Ethnicity
German, Irish, English, Scottish
20. First Film
Her first role as an actress in the 1983 film National Lampoon’s Vacation
21. First TV Show
Foxy at Fifty
22. Executive summary
Christie Brinkley’s Body Measurements
23. Natural Hair Color
24. Eye Color
25. Hip Size
89 cm | 35 in
26. Bra Size
27. Shoe Size
28. Dress Size
29. Waist Size
59 cm | 23 in
123 lbs (56 kg)
5? 9? (1.75 m)
36-23-35 (91-59-89 cm)
33. Hobbies and Interests
-She and her children are fans of the New York Islanders ice hockey team.
-In 2007, she showed her support by writing a blog for NHL.com and filming a commercial.
-She became a vegetarian when she was 13 years old
-Brinkley supports animal rights, most notably through the organization PETA
Her Unknown Things
34. Since 1998, Brinkley has given nearly $100,000 to organizations and candidates of the Democratic Party of the United States
35. Christie is a fan of New York Islanders ice hockey team.
36. She was born in Monroe (in Michigan), but has also lived in Canoga Park (in Los Angeles). Also, she lived in Malibu, and Brentwood.
37. She gained recognition when she landed 3 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue covers from late 1970s to 1981.
38. Her first SPORTS ILLUSTRATED swimsuit issue cover was in 1979. She also appeared on the cover in 1980 and 1981, making her the first model to appear on 3 consecutive covers.
39. Release of her book, “Christie Brinkley’s Outdoor Beauty & Fitness Book”. 
40. She is of German, Irish, English, and Scottish descent.
Content Source : www.wikipedia.org, www.imdb.com
Image Source : www.gettyimages.com